Unigold Inc. is dedicated to implementing sustainability and environmental policy and to establishing and maintaining procedures and management controls to ensure appropriate sustainability and environmental considerations are integrated into all aspects of the business in order to minimize environmental risks.
- Conduct exploration activities in ways that create minimal disturbance to the environment.
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations at all stages of exploration, development, operation and closure.
- Identify, assess, monitor, control and manage environmental risks associated with all aspects of business activities.
- Maintain a transparent and constructive dialogue with local communities regarding environmental and social issues.
- Communicate this policy and the progress made in improving environmental performance to employees, contractors, the public, governments and other stakeholders.